Regardless if you live in Chicago or plan to visit, this city has some of the most incredible spas anywhere in the United States. When it comes to luxurious experiences, Chicago knows the right way to pamper. Here are the top 10 best Chicago spas.
The 10 Best Spas
- Ruby Room – In the heart of the city, the Ruby Room spa has a casual Midwestern appeal. This award-winning spa boasts a salon, spiritual shop, and inn.
- The Spa at Four Seasons – For the ultimate spa experience, this is exceptional. The atmosphere is intimate, peaceful, and relaxing. Along with traditional spa treatments, you can select any number of more innovative treatments.
- ESPA at the Peninsula – Another one of the best spas in Chicago is ESPA. Along with serene treatment rooms are suites where lavish body treatments and skincare are provided.
- Dana Spa – Located in the Dana Hotel, this spa offers guests a wide range of body treatments, therapeutic skin treatments, massages, and waxing. Of the different treatments offered, the four-hand massage is incredible.
- The Spa at Trump International Hotel & Tower – In true Trump style, this luxurious spa is magnificent. It offers a tranquil setting with 11 treatment rooms used for facials, massages, and various relaxation programs.
- Paradise Sauna – Although this spa may not boast a lot of frills, it is still worth visiting. You can enjoy a full-body massage, body scrub, skin treatments, and other things designed to relax and rejuvenate both mind and body.
- Elemental Nature – Located at the Douglas J Aveda Institute, this spa is great. The spa offers an array of traditional and innovative treatments by students whose work is overseen by licensed specialists. Because of this, the level of services is exceptional but for a fraction of the cost.
- IVme Hydration Spa – Unlike other spas in Chicago, this one involves people being given IVs to help battle health-related problems and beautify the body on the outside.
- Galos Caves – Located in Black Sea salt iodine caves, this spa offers an experience unlike any other. For a long time, Black Sea salt has been reported to help with circulatory, respiratory, neurological, skin, and digestive problems.
- Sir Spa for Men – As the name implies, this particular Chicago spa is for men only. Some of the amenities include rain showers, massage, steam room, and relaxation lounge.
To make your trip to one of the best Chicago spas even better, why not hire a limousine? Pontarelli offers a great selection of vehicles based on the number of people going and the overall experience wanted to ensure that you will benefit of the best Chicago limousine service available.Tags: chicago spas, travel tips