During the Christmas holidays, Chicago becomes a real-life winter wonderland. Throughout the city, you will have no problem finding many exciting things to see and do. To make the 2015 holiday season incredibly unique, consider using the services of a Chicago limo company. That way, you can get around without worrying about anything other than having a great time.
The True Holiday Spirit
Your limo in Chicago can take you and your family members and/or friends to many different places, where the Christmas spirit is alive and well.
- Shopping—Simply put, your trip to Chicago for the Christmas holiday would not be complete without hitting up several of the more interesting stores. Of course, by using a Chicago limo company, you even get help with all your packages. Some of the more unique places to buy gifts this year include Komoda, which offers an eclectic array of gifts for men, women, children, and even pets, as well as Art Effect. This store is located in the famous Lincoln Park, where you can purchase wonderful wine glasses, bed and bath products, warm sweaters, and more. Other considerations include Space 519, Elevenzees, Foursided Card & Gift, and Enjoy, a wonderful urban general store.
- Chi-Town Rising—Another possibility while in Chicago takes place on December 31 at the Hyatt Regency. After getting a ride from a Chicago limo service, you can ring in the New Year with live music from the band Chicago. This holiday event will be broadcast live on two local television stations.
- Winter Wonderfest—Something fun for adults and children is the Winter Wonderfest, held through January 10 at the Navy Pier Family Pavilion Stage. Included in this holiday event are snow tubing on a 15-foot hill, winter miniature golf, an exciting toboggan tunnel, carnival rides, ice skating, and even a visit from Santa Claus.
- Adler After Dark—You and youradults friends might also consider having the Chicago limo service take you to the Adler Planetarium for entertainment and drinks. Through January 21, this planetarium will celebrate the long-awaited release of the blockbuster, “Star Wars.”
- Zoo Lights—You definitely want to take a limo in Chicago to the Lincoln Park Zoo, to see the animals and twinkling Christmas light display. The event will continue through January 3,and include ice carving demonstrations, ice skating, beautiful lights, and hot beverages to keep warm.
Benefits of a Chicago Limo Service
In addition to being the most convenient way to get around Chicago during the Christmas holiday, a limo service is affordable, fun, and safe.Tags: holidays, things to do in chicago, travel tips