Chicago is a popular destination for corporate travel. As an executive, you will have no problem getting a direct flight, finding a reputable Chicago limousine service, and booking luxury hotel accommodations. In fact, the possibilities for executive hotels is astounding, which can sometimes make the decision-making process difficult.
Top-Rated Hotel Choices
Keep in mind that every executive has distinct preferences. However, the one thing that most agree on is the importance of selecting the right Chicago limousine service and executive hotel. For accommodations, you should consider any one of the following recommendations.
- Loews Chicago Hotel—This five-star hotel is stunning. In addition to a convenient downtown location with spectacular skyline views, this hotel offers 400 luxurious guestrooms, which includes 25 lavish suites. There is also ample meeting space, indoors and outdoors. Loews also offers high-end amenities such as free Wi-Fi and Keurig coffeemakers in every room, as well as an onsite signature restaurant run by famed Iron Chef Jose Garces.
- Waldorf Astoria—If you want sophisticated elegance, this hotel is perfect. The Chicago limousine service will drive you to the Gold Coast neighborhood where you will be greeted by dedicated hotel staff. During your stay, you can indulge in various spa treatments, visit the Health Club, or dine at RIA, a Michelin Two-Star restaurant with an elevated seasonal menu.
- Hotel Palomar—Although smaller than some of the other five-star executive hotels in the Chicago area, this magnificent property boasts 261 guestroom and suites, 5,800 square feet of meeting space, outstanding amenities, and fine onsite dining. Known for superior accommodations and personalized attention, Hotel Palomar is an exceptional choice.
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower—When it comes to four-star accommodations, this hotel is hard to beat. Located only minutes from Navy Pier, Lake Michigan, the Magnificent Mile, and the Museum of Contemporary Art, this upscale boutique hotel is a great option for executives. Designed with 32 floors of prism glass, the hotel has 415 guestrooms and 33 gorgeous suites. Known for its legendary architectural features and down-home comfort, this hotel ranks as one of the best in Chicago.
- Hotel Monaco Chicago—At this four-star boutique hotel, virtually every need is met. As one of the Kimpton Hotels, the hotel assures that you will be treated like royalty. Every sight, sound, taste, and texture of the hotel promotes elegance. While there, you will enjoy the high-end amenities expected from a hotel of this caliber, along with their unique is its pet-friendly policy.
Arriving in Style
If you are going to stay in a luxurious hotel when traveling to Chicago on business, it makes perfect sense to use a Chicago limousine service for ground transportation. Although a Chicago limo is stylish, it is also convenient and cost-efficient.Tags: Chicago Limousines, corporate travel tips, hotels