When planning a romantic dinner, whether it’s just because you love someone, in celebration of an anniversary, or to propose to the love of your life, an excellent way to start the evening is with an incredible dinner at one of the many romantic restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. Don’t forget to book your limo service with Pontarelli to make your romantic night out even classier and safe!
A Night to Remember
The following list of the best Chicago restaurants for a romantic dinner provides a great starting point.
- Everest – Serving world-renowned French cuisine, this restaurant features fine seasonal fare, as well as an impressive selection of 1,600 different wines. Master Chef Joho is famous for his amazing seven-course menu, although three and four courses are also available. Located on the 40th floor of the Chicago Stock Exchange building, the restaurant has mesmerizing views of the city along with stunning décor and unrivaled service.
- MK – Even though this is a mom-and-pop-type establishment at heart, the design is gorgeous. This restaurant has a long history and has become a highly regarded choice for romance. People come to MK dressed for a night on the town while enjoying succulent food and drinks. MK is best described as a restaurant of elegance and class.
- Le Colonial – Although this Chicago restaurant has French décor, the cuisine is pure Vietnamese. However, every menu item is delicious, and you and your partner can dine on the romantic upstairs patio while overlooking Rush Street in Gold Coast. The restaurant has romantic lighting, beautiful table settings, and a magical aura.
- Celeste – Located in River North, this intimate restaurant is described by most as being perfect when it comes to romance. In all, there are three floors, each serving a unique menu and providing guests with a somewhat different experience. While the downstairs area tends to vibrate with music and energy, the middle floor has a 1920s style that is simply glamorous. However, for a sexier evening, you might enjoy spending time on the garden rooftop. Because all the menus are expansive, there is always a great dish for everyone.
- Vivo – The entire restaurant is fabulous with a lot of romantic touches. Upon request, the menu will be personalized for you, and for a special evening, managers will go out of their way to accommodate you. The most sought-after table in all of Chicago is Table 70 at Vivo. This table actually sits inside an old elevator shaft above the rest of the restaurant. It is secluded so you have plenty of privacy without feeling isolated from other diners. To secure Table 70, you will need to book your reservation at least three to four weeks in advance.
- Avec – In the West Loop area of Chicago, Avec is a minimalist Mediterranean restaurant with its own personality and flavor. Although this restaurant is not for everyone, it is romantic with incredible food and wine. Because reservations are not accepted at Avec, you will want to arrive early enough to get a seat with a view.
- Prosecco – Authentic Italian food coupled with a romantic setting make this restaurant a top choice. Every dish is a masterpiece created by executive chef and owner Mark Sparacino. Along with amazing menu choices and beautifully plated food, the restaurant has an acclaimed selection of fine Italian wines.
To make your romantic evening even more special, hire a limousine company, such as Pontarelli, to take care of the transportation so you can focus on your loved one instead of the Chicago traffic.Tags: chicago best restaurants, night on the town