Throughout the city of Chicago, you’ll find many incredible bars—places where people love to gather for great cocktails, food, and conversation. Depending on the bar, you might also enjoy live or DJ entertainment. Whether you’re going with a group of close friends, colleagues, or even clients, the most important consideration is safety. For that reason alone, it makes perfect sense to use a Chicago limousine service.
Limos in Chicago are accustomed to taking people around to different bars, allowing them to enjoy cocktails and beer without worrying about getting home or back to the hotel safely. If you plan on a night of fun, consider using a Chicago limousine service.
Great Chicago Cocktail Bars
Any one of the recommended cocktail bars will exceed expectations.
- The Aviary—There are no ordinary cocktails served at this Chicago bar. Three particular choices include Junglebird, which is made from layers of Campari, rum, and pineapple and lime syrup, and suspended rum pearls; O’Doyle Rules, made with fried banana sitting on top of a rum, curry, and cognac mixture; and Gunwalls, concocted with Batavia Arrack, pineapple, and hazelnut served in a glass ship inside a bottle.
- Berkshire Room—Located in the River North Acme Hotel, this cocktail bar creates the feeling of stepping back in time. The décor is beautiful and the drinks amazing. Along with more traditional drinks, you’ll find a menu of new classics.
- The Broken Shaker—Situated in the Freehand Hotel, this bar presents some of the most innovative cocktails in all Chicago, including a Chicago-style hot dog margarita and popcorn-inspired old-fashioned. Although the bar itself small, there is plenty of seating around the fireplace in the lobby.
Great Chicago Beer Bars
If beer is more to your liking, Chicago offers many exciting bar choices.
- Fountainhead—This homey tavern has a warm vibe where everyone feels welcomed. To complement the well-attended bar list, you’ll find a menu of nice food selections.
- Goose Island Clybourn—Two of the more unique beer concoctions that ferment in tanks are called Sofie and Maltida. Besides being great creations, what makes this particular Chicago bar so unique is that virtually every beer is on tap.
- The Green Lady—With a Chicago limousine service, you and your guests can visit this quintessential neighborhood bar, with its eclectic crowd. In addition to open-mic nights, trivia, big-screen televisions, and pub grub, you will enjoy an impressive list of beers that includes 30 crafts on draft.
Everyone knows that drinking and driving is dangerous. Therefore, when you and guests want to spend a night out on the town in Chicago hitting up different bars, a Chicago limo is the obvious choice for ground transportation.Tags: chicago best restaurants, chicago restaurants, night on the town, things to do in chicago