While hiring a professional chauffeur is considered by some people to be more a luxury than a necessity, in reality there are a number of reasons that it makes perfect sense. You may not realize that a chauffeured limousine is actually cost-effective, as well as convenient, enjoyable, and stylish.
Choosing a Chauffeured Limo
Following are some of the reasons that you should consider using a chauffeur.
- Cost-Effective—Compared to rental cars, a chauffeur-driven limo is more affordable. Especially if you have to book a rental car at the last minute, in which case you can expect to pay good money. However, with a reputable limousine company, you can book in advance or contact the company upon arrival at an airport and still spend less than renting a car.
- Easy Navigation—When renting a car, you have to spend time looking for the rental car agency. With a chauffeur, you simply look for a professionally dressed individual holding a sign with your name clearly visible.
- No Down Time—Because you do not have to walk through the airport searching for the rental car counter, waiting in line to sign papers, and then being bussed to the rented vehicle, there is no wasted time.
- No Road Worries—Instead of trying to find your way out of a busy airport when visiting a new city, you simply leave the driving to an experienced chauffeur.
- No Parking Stress—You also never have to deal with parking issues when using a chauffeur-driven limo. When spending time in large cities like Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles, among others, this dramatically reduces stress and saves time.
- Pristine Vehicles—Reputable limo companies maintain a fleet of pristine vehicles, so you are picked up and dropped off in style. This also eliminates risk of breakdowns alongside the road.
- Lasting Impression—If you are traveling with an executive co-worker or important client, having a chauffeur leaves a lasting impression.
- More Productivity—Because the chauffeur handles all the driving, parking, and loading/unloading luggage, you have time to get work done while being driven around.
- Peace of Mind—Knowing a professional is at the wheel creates a definite sense of peace, which allows you to focus better on the business at hand.
- Safety – Because chauffeurs who work for top-rated limo companies go through extensive training, you know you will arrive safely but also be provided with exceptional service along the way.
Hiring a Chauffeur
Remember that there are many limousine companies throughout North America so you want to hire the best. As an example, when visiting Chicago, Pontarelli ranks as one of the most revered services available.Tags: business travel tips, corporate travel tips