Among the many things that Chicago is famous for are incredible restaurants. The Windy City is home to some of the most elaborate and innovative restaurants in the country. To continue the reputation for providing people with amazing dining experiences, There are a number of up-and-coming new restaurants in Chicago worth your consideration.
Outstanding Chicago Dining
Regardless if you enjoy dining out for pleasure or entertaining clients, you will love any of the recommended restaurants, which opened recently or will be launching within the next month or two.
- Roister – This restaurant is the mastermind of Nick Kokonas and Grant Achatz. Located in the former ING space on Fulton Market, you will enjoy the combination of amazing menu items by executive chef Andrew Brochu and casual atmosphere complete with an open hearth.
- Swift & Sons – This restaurant is also opening on Fulton Market. As a modern steakhouse, the owners pay homage to Gustavus Swift and Philip Armour, both Chicago meatpackers. Chef Chris Pandel will handle the wide selection of steaks, including porterhouse and bone-in filets, while pastry chef Meg Galus will whip up delectable desserts.
- Duck Duck Goat – Under the leadership of Stephanie Jzard, this Chinese-influenced restaurant will become a favorite. Once opened, you will discover an incredible array of menu choices, like homemade dumplings and noodles.
- Maple & Ash – Another up-and-coming steakhouse, Maple & Ash will boast flame-grilled meats cooked over wood by famed chef David Ochs. Belinda Change, a James Beard award-winning sommelier, is responsible for building an impressive wine program.
- Cruz Blanca – Located on Randolph Street, this new restaurant row project is the brainchild of Rick Bayless. The restaurant will offer outstanding beer, thanks to a 10-barrel brewing system. Bayless is including a growler program and tasting room, as well.
- Monteverde – If you head to Madison Street, you can experience this new Chicago restaurant. After leaving Spiggia, Sarah Gruenberg will be creating quality Italian food with flavors that honor her Texas and German upbringing. The restaurant will also serve homemade frozen desserts and have a world-renowned wine list.
- Latincity – If you enjoy Latin food, you need to try this new restaurant on State Street. The menu is designed and the food is prepared by celebrity chef, Richard Sandoval. Everything in this new 22,000-square-foot restaurant is sure to impress.
Because Chicago is a large city with congested traffic and parking challenges, when you get ready to dine at any of these restaurants, you should consider hiring a limousine company for transportation.Tags: chicago restaurants