For the upcoming Labor Day weekend in Chicago, get ready to have some serious fun. Throughout the city, a wide range of activities are planned. In fact, there are so many events you may have a hard time deciding on which things to see and do.
Top Seven Opportunities
Below are just a few of the many different events planned for the Labor Day weekend in Chicago, so take out your pen and paper and jot these down!.
- Polish Festival – If you love Polish food then this festival would an excellent activity for you. This festival is scheduled for September 4th through 7th. While there, you will discover 50 vendors, food booths serving potato pancakes, kielbasa sausage, pierogi, and of course beer, 37 bands, and more.
- Naperville Festival – Located just 33 miles to the west of Chicago is the Naperville Festival. If you plan to spend time with family, this is a great choice since there will be a parade, carnival rides, a play area for children, food vendors, and various music stages for adult entertainment. The festival will be held on September 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th.
- Yoga Festival – For something more low-key, you can take yoga classes, spend time meditating and chanting, listen to drums, sit around the fire, and camp if wanted. The festival will go on the entire Labor Day weekend in Paw Paw.
- Dinner Cruise – On September 4th and then again the 18th and 20th, you can enjoy a wonderful dinner cruise that boasts the Chicago skyline as a backdrop. Included is a three-course meal, champagne cocktail, and live entertainment.
- Walking Tour/Brunch – The River Walk Brunch Tour is a great way to enjoy the fall weather in Chicago. This tour is scheduled for September 5th and 26th, starting at 9:30 am. The guided tour will take you along the Chicago River and for a nominal price you can enjoy an incredible buffet brunch at Houlihan’s.
- Circus in the Park – There is no better way to spend the Labor Day weekend than with the family outdoors. Midnight Circus in the Park is a series of daytime shows spread across eight parks. The first event will be on September 5th, but it goes all the way through October 18th.
- Rock Legends Concert – From September 2nd through December 31st the Million Dollar Quartet will recreate memorable performances of Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, and Johnny Cash live at the Apollo Theater.
Limousine Services – In Chicago during Labor Day weekend it makes perfect sense to hire the best Chicago limousine service. Having a professional driver will reduce stress and ultimately save you money as you make your way from one event to another. Be sure to follow our weekly blog for the best Chicago travel tips and more!Tags: chicago events, labor day events in Chicago